Workshop 1: Being a Trusted Advisor
In our signature workshop attendees learn and practice the tools required for building trustworthiness, as well as the complementary skills of creating trust.
The program is built upon the Trust Equation (the four components of trustworthiness), and the five-step Trust Creation Process. They typically include the TQ Trust Quotient Assessment tool for evaluating participants’ trustworthiness. Programs can also address the Trust Principles for creating trust-based teams and organizations.
- Deep understanding of the key components of trustworthiness
- Extremely practical tips for creating trust in a variety of common business situations
- Practice in applying tools and techniques to individual-user-specific situations
- Greater self-confidence, ease and ability to transform risky situations into trust-creating opportunities
Workshop 2: Trust-Based Selling
Trust and “sales” are not typically thought of in the same sentence. Many B2B and services professionals are not even comfortable seeing themselves as “salespeople.” This program transforms participants’ views of business development by the rigorous application of trust principles. Participants learn the critical differences between ‘salespeople’ and trusted business advisors. Participants come to see the basic truth that people are actually more likely to buy from those they trust.
Trust-Based Selling is not a sales process; it is process-agnostic. It teaches participants how to create trust through any process by rigorous application of the Trust Equation, the Trust Creation Process, and the Four Trust Principles.
We address issues like networking, closing, answering the Five Toughest Sales Questions, pricing, cross-selling, delivering pitches, understanding the B2B buying process, and selling to the C-Suite – all from the perspective of trust covered in our three books on trusted business relationships.
- Tools to focus on real client needs and deeper client relationships, ultimately bringing your sales process to “life”
- Increased win rate on new client opportunities; higher client retention; lower price resistance; greater cross-selling effectiveness
- Enhanced teamwork internal to the organization
- Greater sense of self-worth and integrity
Interested in Workshops? Let’s Talk
If you’re interested in learning more about workshops, please drop me an email personally:
Charles H. Green, CEO Trusted Advisor Associates