Signature Workshop 1: Being a Trusted Advisor
In our signature workshop attendees learn and practice skills to demonstrate trustworthiness, be more influential and understand the relationship between taking personal risks and building trust.
This program is founded on the Trust Equation (the four components of trustworthiness) and introduces the five-step Trust Creation Process. Clients typically include the TQ Trust Quotient Assessment tool , which gives participants a deeper understanding of their own tendencies when it comes to building trust.
- Deep understanding of the key components of trustworthiness
- Practical ways to create trust in a variety of common business situations
- Application of tools and techniques to real-life situations
- Greater self-confidence, ease and ability to transform risky situations into trust-creating opportunities
Signature Workshop 2: Trust-Based Selling
Trust and “sales” are not typically thought of in the same sentence. Many B2B and services professionals are not even comfortable seeing themselves as “salespeople.” This program transforms participants’ views of business development by the rigorous application of trust principles. Participants explore critical differences between “selling” and being trusted business advisors. Participants come to see the basic truth that people are actually more likely to buy from those they trust.
Trust-Based Selling is not a sales process; it is process-agnostic. It teaches participants how to create trust through any sales process by rigorous application of the Trust Equation, the Trust Creation Process, and the Four Trust Principles.
We also can address specific challenges like networking, closing, answering the Six Toughest Sales Questions, how to address pricing, cross-selling, delivering pitches, and selling to the C-Suite – all from the perspective of trust covered in our three books on trusted business relationships.
- Understanding how buyers really buy
- Tools to focus on real client needs and deeper client relationships, ultimately bringing your sales process to life
- How to achieve increased win rates, lower price resistance and greater cross-selling effectiveness
- Greater sense of self-worth and integrity
Signature Workshop 3: Trust-Based Leadership/Organizations
Increased innovation, improved team alignment. heightened collaboration, and more influence – these are only a few of the benefits organizations gain from operating with trust.
Trust-based Leadership/Organizations is designed to teach organization leaders, from team managers to executives, to recognize and develop the behaviors that are critical to build trust in teams and organizations.
This one-day workshop is experiential and interactive. Using the Trust Equation as a foundation, we encourage including the TQ Trust Quotient Assessment tool to help participants identify their strengths and opportunities in building personal trustworthiness. Participants explore trust skills critical for building trust in organizations, and the Trust Principles provide a model for both personal behavior and for scaling trust.
Participants gain actionable skills to lead individuals and teams. Practical exercises demonstrate how trust works and deconstruct the elements of trustworthiness with a focus on what’s most critical for leaders. Throughout the workshop, participants apply concepts to a real-life situation they bring to class, assessing their role in the relationship and creating a personal action plan.
- Ability to define and act upon the difference between trusting and being trustworthy
- Enhanced teamwork and internal collaboration
- Creation of a trust-positive environment through role modeling trustworthiness and scaling trust-enhancing behaviors
- A personal plan for building trust with team members, direct reports and other colleagues