It has been a few months since we last saw each other for the Trust Summit this past fall with Chris Brogan, Julien Smith, David Maister and myself.
I wanted you to be the first to know about a new workshop we at Trusted Advisor Associates are holding in New York. It’s about what it takes to establish yourself as trustworthy and how to apply those teachings to your everyday business affairs.
On April 22 and 23, we’re bringing the “Becoming a Trusted Advisor” program to New York City, where you or your staff can learn first-hand how to:
- Understand and apply three models that are the foundation of all trust relationships
- Recognize the four essential elements of trust and raise your scores on all of them
- Identify the two biggest pitfalls of trust creation and use specific strategies to avoid them
- Apply a socially acceptable way to put hard truths on the table
- Become unstuck on at least on thorny relationship.
Our programs are lively, interactive and practical. Here’s what participants from the December program had to say:
- “Beautifully executed . This is an important ‘rounding out’ skill set for potential leaders, especially those overly focused on technical skills.”
- “One of the most impactful programs I’ve been part of.”
Reserve your seat now, as seating is limited and we expect this program to fill up quickly.
Program price for the two days is US$2295. Sign up before April 1 for early bird discounted price of $1995 (contact Tracey DelCamp (firstname.lastname@example.org for the early bird).
Thanks and best wishes,