Team performance starts with each individual and his or her ability to collaborate. You have an opportunity to teach individuals to be accountable, get past their own fears, be honest, and resolve conflict more quickly and openly. You can instigate true cultural change in your organization through a trust-centric framework that pulls everyone together.
Improve Individual and Team Performance
A lack of trust between team members quickly cripples everything. Building confidence in each person with a trust-centric approach opens the door for long-term success through increased collaboration, faster conflict resolution and creative freedom.
Fear holds people back. It restricts us from being honest, working together and sharing. You can’t build a successful team that’s constrained by fear. Focus on each individual, not just the organization, and the foundation will be stronger than ever.
- Increase the effectiveness and leadership in each individual, which in turn builds better teams
- Reduce stress and conflict, and identify potential problems faster
- Focus on employees’ intrinsic motivations for success
Develop a Framework for Measuring Progress
True organizational and cultural change is not easy. But the benefits of creating a more trustworthy company are significant. The framework for measuring progress is also important: You need the right practical tools, language and principles to understand how things are going.
- Get everyone from C-level executives to new employees on the same page in terms of the organization’s purpose, and provide the strategies to get there
- Provide a means for ongoing evaluation of trust within the organization
- Create a long-term commitment to positive change