NOTE: The Trust Assessment is now closed – effective November 22. You can contact CLE Academy if you would like to participate in the Trust Assessment.
You’ve taken the Trust Quotient self-assessment. Now it’s time to see what others think. Here’s all the information you will need to set your Multi-rater Trust Assessment in motion:
Important deadlines for you to be aware of:
November 22, 2013: Self-Assessment & Rater Information Due
December 3, 2013: Rater feedback due
Here are the simple steps:
(1) Identify 4 – 6 people you would consider internal raters (colleagues within Accenture) and another 4 – 6 you would consider external raters (customers or other contacts who know your work well), for a total of 8 – 12. All should be people with whom you have worked fairly closely, but not just all your best fans. Try for a balance.
(2) Invite each person to fill out the questionnaire on your behalf. Here’s sample verbiage to ask for someone’s participation:
“Chris, as part of a professional development program I am going through here at Accenture, I have the opportunity to receive a Multi-rater Trust Assessment. I’ve taken the self-assessment, and am now asking a few carefully chosen colleagues if they would be willing to assess me as a trusted advisor. The assessment is a short, 20-question, online survey and is COMPLETELY confidential. I will never see your responses, just the combined responses from all my raters. You’ll receive an email from “Trusted Advisor Associates” with a private link and instructions for the assessment on November 12, 2013. It should take you just a few minutes and I really appreciate your help. If you’re willing to do this, we need your response by December 3, 2013.”
(3) Once all your raters are lined up, fill out the form at the bottom of this page. Be on the lookout for an email confirmation that we received your rater submission.
A private link from Trusted Advisor Associates LLC will be sent to each of your raters. THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING RATER INFO & COMPLETING YOUR SELF-ASSESSMENT IS NOVEMBER 22, 2013, AND FOR RECEIVING RATER FEEDBACK IS DECEMBER 3, 2013.
(4) Your confidential report will be emailed to you a few days before your scheduled workshop. Please take time to read through it so that you can get as much from your coach/facilitator as possible when you convene.
(5) Please plan to set time aside to follow-up with your raters. Suggestions for doing this will be provided by your coach/facilitator.
Technical issues about the multi-rater system should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-878-7801, ext. 1005.
Congratulations on being a multi-rater participant. We are confident you will learn a lot from this process and look forward to working with you.
RATER SUBMISSION FORM