Slideset Materials and Take-Aways:
– Look to the left on this page—under Critical Documents, click on Building Trusted Advisor Relationships to download the powerpoint slides from the sessions—they include take-aways from the sessions.
– In the same Critical Documents area, we have extracted the take-aways from each session, so you can view them separately.
Post-session Conference Calls:
Following are dates for our upcoming conference calls, and a request for a little bit of advance work on your part.
We have scheduled four 2-hour conference call sessions to provide sharing, follow-up and coaching. These calls are for participants in both sessions (London and Beijing), so they all have the same time—13:00 London time, and corresponding time for Beijing.
– Dial-in number: +31 (0) 205 110 800 (London Bridge). Participant code: 71319676#
– Charlie or Pierre or both of us will be available on all calls.
– We have made 2 hours available for each date. You do not have to be online for the whole call; check in at any point during the time slot.
- 19 November 13:00 – 15:00 London time
- 22 November 13:00 – 15:00 London time
- 27 November 13:00 – 15:00 London time
- 3 December 13:00 – 15:00 London time
Pre-Call Advance Work
Please scroll down to the end of this page, and add your comments about these three questions:
1. Do you have any trust success stories to tell? Any failures?
2. What has been your biggest learning since the session?
3. Is there an issue or question you’d like to ask of the group on this blog and in the upcoming conference call?
Please comment on comments made before you, particularly number 3.
Comment as often as you want; this will increase the value of our conference call.
Note: at the bottom of the comments page, you can check a box that will automatically notify you via email if a new comment has been posted. That way you do not need to waste time checking for new comments. We recommend you use it.
Now—click on "comments or questions," right below here, and tell us your preferred call date, and your responses to the advance questions.