Alert! Approaching Deadline for Trust in Business story contest is May 13th.
You’ve been part of our blog for so long: now be part of our book!
Thank you to everyone who responded to our call for submission for the Trusted Advisor Fieldbook Story Contest! If you haven’t entered yet, we want to remind you there are just 4 days left to send in your own story about trust in business or organizational life and win great prizes, including publication in the upcoming Trusted Advisor Fieldbook.
1. All submissions will be entered in a drawing for a first edition copy of our new book The Trusted Advisor Fieldbook. One book will be awarded for every seven entrants!
2. The top 3-5 stories will be selected for publication in The Trusted Advisor Fieldbook. Authors will receive a full autographed set of all Charlie’s books, plus a first edition copy of the new Trusted Advisor Fieldbook, autographed by co-authors Charles H. Green and Andrea Howe.
3. Honorable Mentions will be featured in the Trust Matters blog.
We recognize that the main reason you’ll contribute is to share your insights with others. We look forward to publishing your story and connecting you with the audience you deserve.
The May 13 deadline is coming up fast. Send your stories in now!
Trust in Business Story Contest Guidelines
1. Deadline: 9PM EST, May 13, 2011
2. Length: 400 words.
3. Theme: Tell us an original story about an experience that you personally had or witnessed, reflecting an aspect of trust in business or organizational life. (No previously published stories, please).
Settings could include (but aren’t limited to):
- customer relationships
- internal politics
Subjects could include (but aren’t limited to):
- trust and risk
- trusting and not trusting
- the Trust Equation components
- trust creation
- trust recovery
For examples of the sort of original, first-person stories we’re looking for, see these posts on Trust Matters:
- A Little Kindness Goes A Long Way: How Small Kindness Can Have a Big Impact
- Trust and Golf: How Neither Make Sense
- The Butterfly Effect Redux
4. How to Submit: Send your story in any digital format to to ahowe at trustedadvisor dot com. We may (probably will) further edit any stories you provide, but we will review those edits with you; we will only publish what you’re comfortable with.
Good book: Trust Inc. – Strategies for Building Your Company's Most Valuable Asset. Essays by over 30 trust experts. Available now for pre-order.
Filed Under: Trust and Culture