Assessment and Measurement
The Trust Quotient Assessment is ideal for departments within large corporations or small businesses with 15-30 people. Use the Trust Quotient Assessment to identify individual strengths and weaknesses around trustworthiness and learn how that may impact your business.
The Trust Quotient Assessment is taken online. It scores individuals based on the four factors of trust connected to the Trust Equation. Each participant receives a comprehensive report, and the results are presented to the company owner or department head.
- Individual team members build their confidence and get tools for building trusted advisor relationships with clients — in turn gaining more business
- Teams gain a common understanding of trustworthiness, which encourages more communication and collaboration
- Gain key insights into your team’s profile and performance, and identify opportunities for balance and improvement within the organization
The Trust 360 is a more comprehensive assessment of your trustworthiness. We solicit feedback from clients or customers and colleagues to provide a holistic view of how your trustworthiness is perceived and what can be done to improve.
The Trust 360 Assessment is administered online and gathers anonymous feedback from each participant. The results are analyzed, and then discussed in a group session with team members. The goal is to collect and review honest, impactful feedback from the most important people to your organization or department: team members, clients and partners.
- Get confidential feedback about what others really think about your individual team members’ trustworthiness
- Identify discrepancies between how participants rated themselves and how others rated them
- Get immediate, real world examples of actions to take to improve trustworthiness during a half-day seminar with a Trusted Advisor facilitator
Corporate Trust Audit
Stage one of our Trust Roadmap, a Corporate Trust Audit is a twenty-question online organizational assessment directed towards clients, customers, vendors, employees, senior leaders, and shareholders to measure your perceived Trustworthiness.
Our Corporate Trust Audit analyzes five aspects of your organization:
- External Relationships
We place this data alongside our four Trust Principles and bring it together into an easy to digest roadmap that demonstrates your Trust-based strengths and weaknesses and identifies potential misalignments between senior leaders’ perceptions of the organization’s Trustworthiness and that of their stakeholders.
- Gain a clear vision of Trust-based strengths and weaknesses
- Identify how values impact Trustworthiness
- Align expectations of senior leader’s and stakeholders
The Trusted Advisor Trust Roadmap is a high-level process that assesses the Trustworthiness of your organization based on the four Trust Principles, and uses that data to create a custom vision for improving the company’s perceived Trustworthiness.
The Trust Roadmap begins with a Corporate Trust Audit given to a wide range of your employees, customers, and stakeholders within your organization. We then view the results with senior management in a structured, interactive brainstorming session to develop a Trust Roadmap of suggested action for improving stakeholder’s Trust of your organization.
Some typical questions determine whether your organization’s reward systems foster long-term thinking, or whether the actions of leaders are clearly explained and understood. Trusted Advisor Associates partners with experts in various specialized areas such as process design or compensation for follow-on consulting as needed.
- Clear insight into whether and how the organization is perceived as Trustworthy (or not)
- Feedback from different stakeholders, with specific feedback for leadership
- A plan of action for improving the Trustworthiness of the organization
Charles H. Green is a preeminent thought leader when it comes to trust-based business relationships.
Charles has a 30+ year career in professional services, and he co-authored the bible for advisory relationships, The Trusted Advisor, as well as Trust-Based Selling and The Trusted Advisor Fieldbook (about trust-based leadership).
Green has engaging speaking programs for sales professionals, frontline managers and their employees, senior leaders, and the organization as a whole.
Becoming a Trusted Advisor
Lively, interactive, and practical, this one or two day workshop is based on real-life problems that participants bring to the sessions. Becoming a Trusted Advisor is built on the Trust Equation, with a focus on increasing participants’ credibility, reliability and intimacy while lowering self-orientation.
The workshops range from a half day to two days, and can be delivered onsite or offsite. The format is tailored uniquely to your organization’s requirements, to best suit the environment.
Workshops are ideally suited for 20-40 people. Upon completion of the Trusted Advisor workshop, you can further impact your organization’s effectiveness by providing individuals with trust-based coaching. This is a great way to accelerate and solidify people’s learning.
- Create transformative change within your organization’s culture
- Change how your employees look at and engage in internal and external relationships
- Establish a framework for business success
Leadership is not a special trait that some possess and others do not, that allows those who have it to collect followers. Leadership in a company today is less about vertical command and control, and more about inspiring equals to take action for a common purpose.
In order to be effective at this kind of leadership, we need to learn how to trust and be trustworthy. There has to be an emphasis on listening and reciprocity.
- Manage horizontal relationships
- Use trust and influence rather than command and control
- Achieve coordinated action with no direct authority
Client focus, collaboration, long-term relationships and transparency – these are the Four Trust Principles and they’re key to changing how your organization sells. Learn how to create more valuable and sustainable client relationships by moving past “getting the deal.”
The Trust-based Selling Workshop is an interactive and actionable learning experience designed to teach your executives, salespeople and account managers how to sell more effectively. The key is to focus entirely on helping customers and not on transactions.
- Give your organization a framework for selling more effectively, focused on building real client relationships
- Teach your organization’s salespeople and account managers how to sell intangible services and master complex sales
- Create new opportunities for increasing sales with existing clients
Our Trust-based Executive Coaching takes on a number of forms—from on-demand sessions to ongoing, long-term relationships. Coaching is challenging, practical and focused on key business issues that you, your team, and your organization face every day.
Executive Coaching provides you with a personal mentor who will help you master the necessary Trust-building skills to inspire your organization, improve your professional relationships, and overcome specific Trust issues.
Our goal is to listen, understand, and advise, building a Trusted relationship to help you grow personally and succeed.
- Get structured, ongoing assistance to tackle any number of challenging business issues
- Invest in yourself and your own abilities
- Gain an experienced advisor—at the ready—to help improve your professional career
The Trusted Advisor Coaching Program is much more about building trust relationships than just selling products or services within a trust-based model. Andrea Howe did a spectacular job guiding us through two days of training which was followed by several hours of professional coaching by Stewart Hirsch. He delivered beyond expectations and I quickly learned how to apply the principles learned in class.
– Pat D’Alba, Senior Vice President, CFRE, The Solutions Group, Grizzard Communications
Trusted Advisor Mastery Program
This program is centered on helping individuals maximize their potential as a Trusted business advisor. It’s an intensive, three-month experience combining e-learning, personalized coaching and group coaching. Commit to improving yourself and creating opportunity for business success.
The Trusted Advisor Mastery Program is ideal for leaders within your organization, especially in departments like Sales, HR, IT, Finance, or Legal. The program creates an open opportunity for reflection, as a group, on Trust experiences and one-on-one training from a Trusted Advisor Associates coach.
- Learn how to create Trust in business and sales
- Develop long-lasting successful business relationships with peers, partners and customers
- Take a significant step in your own personal development
Video Learning Series
Currently in development, our Video Learning Series will offer 30 three-to-four-minute training videos that help frontline employees and their managers discover new trust insights and deepen understanding. Each video presents a key trust concept and is paired with a targeted job aid to connect those concepts with day-to-day workplace situations.
Backed by rigorous instructional design and organizational change principles, the Video Learning Series provides the mindsets and tools that frontline employees and their managers need to:
- Increase their perceived Trustworthiness
- Expedite effectiveness of their actions
- Improve their problem-solving skills
- Build team cohesiveness around a shared vision of Trustworthiness
- Share the organization’s vision of Trustworthiness
- Adaptable training content that fits to your availability
- Easy to grasp trust-based concepts with real life applications
- Create a common language and shared understanding of trust
If you would like more information, please reach out to us.