Being a Trusted Advisor Workshop
featuring Charles H. Green and Julian Powe
Alert! Approaching Deadline for Being a Trusted Advisor Workshop Early Registration.
Do you want your clients to trust you more?
Do you want your sales approach to build trust?
Do you want your internal employees to trust your leadership?
If you answered “Yes!” to these questions, then you are ready to join Trusted Advisor Associates May 24 & 25, 2011 for the next open to the public Being a Trusted Advisor workshop.
In this 1 1/2 day workshop you will learn:
- The powerful three foundational models of trusted relationship and how to apply them to develop stronger trust-based relationships;
- The four essential elements of trust and how to boost your personal scores on each;
- How to assess your own Trust Temperament^(TM) and that of others, and identify specific ways to improve your trustworthiness ratings;
- How to identify the two biggest pitfalls of trust creation and use specific strategies to overcome them;
- How to diagnose lack of trust, and a set of principles to guide improvement;
- How to deal with conflict and put hard truths on the table;
- How to improve trust in at least one of your key customer/client relationships with a concrete action plan;
- How to increase trust anytime, anywhere, with anyone.
We are very proud to announce that our facilitators will be Julian Powe, Trusted Advisor Associate and accomplished teacher in the field of trust, and Charles H. Green, founder and CEO of Trusted Advisor Associates and bestselling author of The Trusted Advisor and Trust-Based Selling. This is the first time Trusted Advisor Associates has offered this program in the United Kingdom.
The special limited-time early-booking price for the program is £1250, with discounts available for group participation.
You can view all of the workshop details & registration information at http://trustedadvisor.com/tap-may-2011.
Do not hesitate to register for seating is extremely limited for this sell out event.
To register now, or for further information, contact: