As a past participant of the Being a Trusted Advisor training, you are invited to take the Trust 360, a 20-question feedback survey that will allow you to assess yourself and get feedback from others about your trustworthiness and how you build trust-based relationships. Insight from this 360 will help you develop your skillset of Being a Trusted Advisor.
Important deadlines for you to be aware of:
November 5: Rater info due
November 16: Rater feedback due
Here are the simple steps:
(1) Identify 4 – 6 people you would consider internal raters (colleagues within MITRE) and another 4 – 6 you would consider external raters (customers or other contacts who know your work well), for a total of 8 – 12. All should be people with whom you have worked fairly closely, but not just all your best fans. Try for a balance.
(2) Invite each person to fill out the questionnaire on your behalf. Here’s sample verbiage to ask for someone’s participation:
“Chris, as part of a Trusted Advisor training program I am going through here at MITRE, I have the opportunity to receive a Trust 360 assessment to gauge my strengths and development areas in the realm of building trust-based relationships. I would like to request your feedback as it will help me see how others perceive me in the area of Being a Trusted Advisor and how that compares to how I see myself. The assessment is a short, 20-question, online survey and is confidential. I will never see your responses, just the combined responses from all my raters. You’ll soon receive an email from “Trusted Advisor Associates” with a private link and instructions for the assessment. If you choose not to take it and wish to not receive subsequent reminders, please send an email to Kevin Mukherjee. If you choose to take it, the due date is Friday, November 16th. Thank you in advance for your consideration and time to give me this feedback.”
(3) Once all your raters are lined up, fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
A private link from email@example.com will be sent to each of your raters. THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING RATER INFO IS NOVEMBER 2, 2012 AND FOR RECEIVING RATER FEEDBACK IS NOVEMBER 16, 2012.
(4) Your confidential report will be emailed to you on November 19th. Please take time to read through it so that you can get as much from your coach/facilitator as possible when you convene.
(5) Please plan to set time aside to follow-up with your raters. Suggestions for doing this will be provided by your coach/facilitator.
General questions about the Trust 360 process should be directed to Kevin Mukherjee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-983-2531.
Technical issues about the Trust 360 system should be directed to email@example.com or 1-855-878-7801, ext. 1005.
Congratulations on being a Trust 360 participant. We are confident you will learn a lot from this process and look forward to working with you.
The MITRE Institute, in partnership with the Trusted Advisor Associates team
RATER SUBMISSION FORM