You have been invited to explore how trustworthy you are perceived to be by taking the Trust 360 assessment. This 20-question survey will help you understand how you build trust with others by collecting input from those who know you.
Important deadlines for you to be aware of:
<date>: Rater info due
<date>: Rater feedback due
Here are the simple steps:
(1) Identify 4 – 6 people you would consider internal raters (colleagues within MITRE) and another 4 – 6 you would consider external raters (customers or other contacts who know your work well), for a total of 8 – 12. All should be people with whom you have worked fairly closely, but not just all your best fans. Try for a balance.
(2) Invite each person to fill out the questionnaire on your behalf. Here’s sample verbiage to ask for someone’s participation:
“Chris, as part of a professional development program here at MITRE, I have the opportunity to receive a Trust 360 assessment to gauge my perceived trustworthiness, and I would like you to be part of it. The assessment is managed by Trusted Advisor Assoc LLC and is a short online survey that is completely confidential. It includes 20 questions about me, “this executive,” around how I build trust. I will never see your responses, just the combined responses from all my raters. It will be especially helpful to include your feedback, and for me to be able to compare my own assessment against how others see me. If you agree, please let me know by <date> and I’ll list you as one of my raters. You’d then get an automated, private link from [email protected]. Thanks in advance for your consideration.”
(3) Once all your raters are lined up, fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Within 48 hours of receipt, a private link from [email protected] will be sent to each of your raters, as well as to you for your own self-assessment (if not completed previously). THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING RATER INFO IS <custom for each program> AND FOR RECEIVING RATER FEEDBACK IS <custom for each program>.
(4) Your confidential report will be emailed to you a couple of days before your scheduled workshop. Please take time to read through it so that you can get as much from your coach/facilitator as possible when you convene.
(5) Please plan to set time aside to follow-up with your raters. Suggestions for doing this will be provided by your coach/facilitator.
Questions about the TQ360 process should be directed to Kevin Mukherjee [email protected] or 703-983-2531.
If you run into technical issues with the TQ360 system, please contact Kristin Abele at [email protected] or xxx-xxx-xxx.
Congratulations on being a Trust 360 participant. We are confident you will learn a lot from this process and look forward to working with you.
The MITRE Institute, in partnership with the Trusted Advisor Associates team