You’ve taken the Trust Quotient self-assessment. Now it’s time to see what others think. Here’s all the information you will need to set your Multi-rater Trust Assessment in motion:
Important deadlines for you to be aware of:
July 24, 2015: Self-Assessment & Rater Information Due
August 4, 2015: Rater feedback due
Here are the simple steps:
(1) Identify 6 people you would consider internal raters (colleagues within Hilton) and another 6 you would consider external raters (customers or other contacts who know your work well), for a total of 12 raters. All should be people with whom you have worked fairly closely, but not just all your best fans. Try for a balance.
(2) Invite each person to fill out the questionnaire on your behalf. Here’s sample verbiage to ask for someone’s participation:
“Chris, As part of ongoing development that I’m participating in here in the RMCC, I’m taking a Multi-Rater (360) Trust Assessment from Trusted Advisor Associates LLC. It involves rating myself, and getting anonymous feedback regarding my own trustworthiness from colleagues and others whose opinion I respect. I’m hoping you are willing to fill out a short, anonymous questionnaire with your observations of me. I would really value your input, which will be combined with of the feedback from my other raters. I’m taking a self-assessment so I can compare others’ ratings with how I see myself. Of course, I will never see your individual responses, just the average of all my raters. If you agree, please look for an email from Trusted Advisor Associates with the subject line ‘You’ve been asked to rate an RMCC team member in a trust program’ and complete the questions by 8/4. Thanks.”
(3) Once all your raters are lined up, fill out the form at the bottom of this page. Be on the lookout for an email confirmation that we received your rater submission.
A private link from Trusted Advisor Associates LLC will be sent to each of your raters. THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING RATER INFO & COMPLETING YOUR SELF-ASSESSMENT IS July 24, 2015, AND FOR RECEIVING RATER FEEDBACK IS August 4, 2015.
(4) Your confidential report will be emailed to you a few days before you convene with Josh Rovner. Please take time to read through it so that you can get as much from your meeting as possible when you convene.
(5) Please plan to set time aside to follow-up with your raters. Suggestions for doing this will be provided during your meeting.
Technical issues about the multi-rater system should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-878-7801, ext. 1005.
Congratulations on being a multi-rater participant. We are confident you will learn a lot from this process and look forward to working with you.
RATER SUBMISSION FORM